New Business Workshops From Ultimate Business Class January 8, 2009Posted by liverpoolchamber in Events, Ultimate Business Class.
add a comment
Are you feeling isolated in business? What support do you need for 2009?
Liverpool Chamber’s Ultimate Business Class deliver practical workshops on how to overcome the issues faced by small businesses in today’s challenging business environment.
Below is a list of upcoming events for 2009:
- Beat the Recession – sustain your current levels and be ready for the upturn – 6 Feb 2009 – Book online here, 17 Feb 2009 – Book online here, 12 March – Book online here
- Performance and Goal Setting – be clear on where you want to be, and on how you get there – Dates to be confirmed
- Managing Change in Small Business – Dates to be confirmed
- Business Planning – how to create real value in your business – Dates to be confirmed
- Start with the End in Mind – planning your business direction in advance, and including everyone in its success – Dates to be confirmed
These are practical workshops designed with real exercises in the ‘who, what, why, where, when and how’ of business strategy
- Hand-outs are provided to share with your team, and for future reference
- Great networking opportunities
Workshop registration is from 9.00am for a 9.30am start.
Workshop finish time is 12.30pm
From end of January 2009 – Cost is £75.00 + VAT per person
Please note: a discount of £25.00 applies to Chamber Members.
Please contact Laura Williams on 0151 227 1234 ext 2019, or email her at email@example.com for full timetable and enrolment details.