Liverpool Chamber AGM Agenda July 4, 2008Posted by liverpoolchamber in Chamber Life, Chamber Services, Events.
Tags: Agenda, AGM, Annual General Meeting
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
THAT THE ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-EIGHTH
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS OF THE CHAMBER
will be held at Jury’s Inn
at 12 Noon on Wednesday 23rd July 2008
Members are requested to attend
A G E N D A
1. To elect the President of the Chamber
2. To elect the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Deputy Vice Chairman of the Chamber
3. To receive the report of the Board from the Chairman
4. To receive the Statement of Accounts and Balance Sheet, and the Report of the Auditors
5. To agree the re-appointment of Edward Robinson as Auditors for 2008/09 and to agree to allow the Board to fix their remuneration
6. (a) To elect Council members retiring in rotation under Article 42 and who have signified their willingness to offer themselves for re-election
(b) Council are asked to NOTE the resignations of Council members.
(c)To elect members who have been recommended for election to Council, or who have signified their willingness to be elected in accordance with Article 39
7. To formally agree to the adoption of the new “Code of Operation” to prepare for the future Governance of the Chamber.
8. ANY OTHER BUSINESS