Free MERIT Event – Interactive Meeting Room Technologies January 21, 2008Posted by liverpoolchamber in Events, Merit, Technology.
Tags: event, Interactive, Merit, Training
Wednesday 30 January 2008
As businesses grow and have operations across their domestic markets as well as international operations, there are new barriers to communication for the traditional meeting.
At the next Merit event, Colin Birchall of Rapid Technologies, will explore how the Rapid Green Room embraces video conferencing and meeting room technologies to enable organisations to conduct meetings with clients in real time without the time or financial costs of office disruption.
Following this FREE session you will come away with:
- The knowledge of what interactive meeting room technologies entail.
- The comprehension to implement and run an interactive meeting room and compete effectively with your competition utilising the latest interactive technologies.
- Understand practical and efficient ways in which you can reduce your carbon footprint and save your business thousands of pounds.
- Benefit from an extra working week of productivity added to your annual calendar.
- Protect yourself against corporate liability issues and achieving work life balance.
Competing in fast moving environments amidst strategies of globalization and an increasing emphasis on your organisations corporate social responsibility, can you afford to fall behind in the race to the meeting room?
To book on this FREE event visit www.merit.org.uk